KMB Route 89 is a bus route in Hong Kong. It is operated by Kowloon Motor Bus and runs between Lek Yuen and Kwun Tong Station.
- 16 December 1975: Commenced service, in co-operation with the completion and inhabitation of Lek Yuen Estate. The route ran between Kwun Tong (Yue Man Square) and Lek Yuen.
- 31 May 1982: Hung Mui Kuk Road opened; rerouted via Worldwide Gardens.
- 24 July 1982: Terminus relocated to Kwun Tong (Yuet Wah Street) Bus Terminus with its opening.
- 24 November 1982: Rerouted via Sha Kok Street
- 7 August 1983: Route no longer via Sha Kok Street and Worldwide Gardens, due to the opening of route 89A (Yuen Chau Kok – Kwun Tong Ferry)
This Hong Kong-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.zh:九龍巴士89線
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.