Wayne "Juggler" Elise has been an author, performer and been called a commercial pick-up artist, although he rejects the title of pick up artist. He has stated that he simply enjoys conversation and the process of meeting people.
He is in a committed, married relationship. In recent years he has focused on teaching broader conversation skills to men and women for personal and business success.
He is a notable character in, and author of a chapter of the New York Times best-selling book The Game. He also appeared at a function to help promote the release. His company is called Charisma Arts (formerly Charisma Sciences).
Elise has written for magazines Esquire and Blender, and been a blog writer for Psychology Today
- His work is featured on a 2006 Channel 4 reality program on British TV called Seduction School: Size Doesn't Matter. The programme, which was broadcast on 3 August, was watched by 1.7 million viewers in the UK. Elise is also listed as a Producer on the program.
- He, along with his assistant Johnny Savior were guests on the British TV program Ready Steady Cook in December 2006.
- Wayne and Johnny appeared on the short lived US Bravo Channel reality TV program Welcome to the Parker
- He is featured in one episode of SexTV : Charmed and Dangerous: Training the Modern Casanova/A Moment with... Ian Kerner.
- ↑ Montreal Mirror : The Front Page : Sex
- ↑ http://www.fsunews.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/02/17/4213d8e834f16
- ↑ Neil Strauss: The Game, section 4, chapter 2
- ↑ Wayne Elise and Neil Strauss
- ↑ Interview with Wayne Elise, aka 'Juggler' of Charisma Arts
- ↑ AttractionBlogs : Interview with Wayne Elise
- ↑ Seduction School: Size Doesn't Matter (2006) (TV)
- ↑ "SexTV" Charmed and Dangerous: Training the Modern Casanova/A Moment with... Ian Kerner (2005)
- Wayne Elise on Facebook
- Meet Wayne Elise includes photo
- Wayne Elise at IMDB
- Wayne Elise's Twitter feed
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Juggler (pick-up artist), that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.