|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2012)|
|A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. It may require cleanup to comply with Wikipedia's content policies, particularly neutral point of view. Please discuss further on the talk page. (May 2012)|
Joyce Kim was a host on a former Revision3 weekly web-business centric podcast, The GigaOm Show, with Om Malik. She has also been CEO of K-Pop entertainment news site Soompi (acquired by a Korean media company in early 2011).
Education and career
Raised in New York City, Kim graduated with a B.S., from Cornell University, School of Industrial and Labor Relations at the age of 19. Kim went on to earn a A.M. from Harvard University and a J.D. from Columbia Law School. After earning her J.D. Kim worked with Fortis General Counsel.  In 2006, Kim joined Susan Kang to take charge of the business side of Soompi.com. In 2009 Kim left Fortis General Counsel to focus full time on Soompi.com. In early 2011, Soompi.com was acquired by a Korean media company. In mid-2011, Kim co-founded simplehoney with I can has cheezburger's Eric Nakagawa. 
Kim currently resides in San Francisco.
- ↑ > The GigaOm Show. Revision3. Retrieved on 2012-05-24.
- ↑ Founder of Largest English K-Pop Site Soompi. Retrieved on 2012-05-21.
- ↑ Fortis General Counsel | Attorneys - Joyce Lan Kim. Fortisgc.com. Retrieved on 2012-05-24.
- ↑ Enswers Acquires Soompi Korean Entertainment Community. Retrieved on 2012-05-21.
- ↑ Simple Honey Travel Startup Team in Town. Retrieved on 2012-05-21.
- ↑ Cheezburger Creator Launches SimpleHoney To Find Hotels You’ll Love. Retrieved on 2012-05-21.
|This biographical article related to television in the United States could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Joyce Kim, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.