|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012)|
Chad Jason Hull (born January 20, 1973 in Sparks, Nevada - died December 16, 2012 in San Francisco, California), better known as Josh Weston, was an American pornographic actor who appeared in gay pornographic films and magazines.
Personal Life and career
A native of Nevada, after graduating from college he moved to San Francisco, and commenced a career as a personal trainer. He was discovered by adult film producer/director Chi Chi LaRue while dancing at the Nob Hill Theatre. In 2001, he signed an exclusive contract with Falcon Studios.
After his ending his relationship with Falcon, in 2006 he moved to New York City and starred in several videos produced by COLT Studio Group and Hot House Entertainment. In 2008, towards the end of his film career, he starred in several bareback films produced by Spunk Video and SX Video.
Weston passed away at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco at the age of 39 years on 16 December 2012 from septic shock and bacterial endocarditis, which were complications related to his HIV positive status.
- ↑ Gay Porn Star Josh Weston Dead At 39 from www.edgeboston.com 19 December 2012
- ↑ Gay Performer Josh Weston Has Passed Away at 39 Years of Age from www.bradbare.com 19 December 2012
- ↑ Obituary: Chad Jason Hull from the Nevada Appeal 26 December 2012
- ↑ Gay Porn Star Josh Weston Dead At 39 from Queerty 19 December 2012
- Josh Weston on the Internet Movie Database
- Josh Weston on the Internet Adult Film Databaseit:Josh Weston
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Josh Weston, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.