Edward John Baddeley (born 16 July 1933 Bridgnorth, Shropshire, England) is a British actor. Apart from his work in the theatre in the provinces and the West End, he is also notable for his work with the BBC and as voice-over artist. Credits include Top Hat and Zip in TUGS, his narration work as Winston Churchill in a 2003 documentary series, and for roles in shows such as Z-Cars, Doctor at Large and in Shakespeare: The Animated Tales. He has also worked as a voice coach and director for Teddington Theatre Club. His autobiography Double Take was published in 2009.
John is an active member of the Stage Golf Society.
- Tarzoon: Shame of the Jungle – Additional Voices
- Star Fleet – PPA (Perfectly Programmed Android)
- A Fine Romance – Customer
- The Dark Crystal – Historia
- TUGS – Top Hat/Zip/The Shrimpers/Burke/Puffa/The Quarry Master
- Alfred J. Kwak – Henk/Professor Buffon/Ollie the Stork/Johan Sebastian Kwak/Mayor Hippo/Additional Voices
- Dark Myth – Hyato
- Shakespeare: The Animated Tales – Lennox
- Oscar's Orchestra – Monty The Violin
- Dennis the Menace – Dennis's Dad/The Colonel
- The Adventures of Paddington Bear – Additional Voices
- Asterix and Obelix vs Caesar – Getafix
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy – Film Commentator and Computeach
- The Faraway Tree – Moonface/Additional Voices
|Characters and locations|
|This article about an English actor or actress could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article John Baddeley (actor), that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.