|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (December 2012)|
Joel Gilbert (born 1964?) is an American documentary filmmaker.
He is best-known for his documentaries on Bob Dylan, as well the 2010 mockumentary Paul McCartney Really is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison. His most recent project was a film called Dreams from My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deception, which, among other things, alleges that President Barack Obama lied about being the son of a Kenyan Goat Herder, and that his real father was Chicago Communist Frank Marshall Davis.
Gilbert is the CEO of his film production company Highway 61 Entertainment, which is located in Hollywood, California. Its name is derived from Dylan's iconic album Highway 61 Revisited. It was founded in 2005.
Gilbert's full name is Joel Sion Gilbert. He graduated from the University of London where he studied at the School of Oriental and African Studies and the London School of Economics. He earned a BA in 1986. He also graduated from George Washington University in Washington D.C. in 1991 with an MBA.
- Bob Dylan - 1966 World Tour (The Home Movies)
- Bob Dylan - World Tours 1966-1974: Through The Camera Of Barry Feinstein
- Bob Dylan - 1975-1981 Rolling Thunder and The Gospel Years
- Bob Dylan: The Unauthorized Documentaries
- Farewell Israel: Bush, Iran, and The Revolt of Islam
- Inside Bob Dylan's Jesus Years: Busy Being Born... Again!
- Bob Dylan Never Ending Tour Diaries: Drummer Winston Watson's Incredible Journey
- Atomic Jihad: Ahmadinejad's Coming War For Islamic Revival And Obama's Politics
- Paul McCartney Really is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison
- Bob Dylan Revealed
- Elvis Found Alive
- Dreams from My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deception
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Joel Gilbert, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.