|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2012)|
Jamie Lynn Grumet was featured on the 21 May 2012 cover of Time Magazine. The issue contain an article on Attachment parenting, and the cover showed a photo of Grumet breastfeeding her 3-year-old son, Aram. The photo sparked considerable controversy,  and has provoked an international conversation about extended breastfeeding and attachment parenting. 
Grumet claims that her own mother breastfed her until she was 6 years old.
Grumet resides in Los Angeles, California with her husband and two children, a five-year-old adopted son, Samuel, who she also breastfeeds, and Ahem (who was featured on the cover along with his mother), who turned 4 years old in June 2012. She is the Founder and CEO of the Fayye Foundation, an organization which aids orphans in the Sidama region of Ethiopia.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Q&A with Breast-Feeding Mom Jamie Lynne Grumet. Time Healthland. Retrieved on June 03, 2012.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 'I'm going to breastfeed him for ANOTHER year': Mom pictured breastfeeding almost-four-year-old son on cover of Time will do so till he's five. Mail Online. Retrieved on June 03, 2012.
- ↑ Time Magazine breastfeeding cover: Most controversial magazine covers. Daily News. Retrieved on June 03, 2012.
- ↑ You Asked. They Answered. TIME’s AP moms take your questions.. Kelly Mom. Retrieved on June 03, 2012.
- ↑ Fayye Foundation - Staff. Fayye Foundation. Retrieved on June 04, 2012.
- ↑ Fayye Foundation - About us. Fayye Foundation. Retrieved on June 04, 2012.
|This biographical article could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Jamie Lynn Grumet, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.