Dr. Ivan Rusilko, D.O. (born March 3, 1984) is a weight-loss, wellness, physical-enhancement and sexual-health physician He is the former Medical Director and Founder at Club Essentia Wellness Retreat at Delano in Miami Beach, Florida, and is the owner of Dr. Ivan Rusilko Lifestyle Medicine with its headquarters in Miami Beach and debuting in Buenos Aires. Rusilko is the former Mr. USA 2008 & 2010. He is also a certified sports nutritionist, champion bodybuilder, and international fitness model. Rusilko is of Italian, Russian, and Native American descent. His debut novel, The Winemaker's Dinner, was released on July 31, 2012. The second book "Entree" was released on December 18, 2012 and the third book "Dessert" was released April 30, 2013.
Rusilko was born March 3, 1984, in Meadville, Pennsylvania and is a former Division 1 Club hockey player (2002–2005). Rusilko attended Meadville Area Senior High School and graduated in 2002.
- Mercyhurst College, 3+4 year LECOM accelerated Medical Program.
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, Pennsylvania (2010)
As a graduate of the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Rusilko received additional training in alternative forms of preventive medicine such as osteopathic manipulative medicine. He completed certifications in the anti-aging industry and taught anti-aging techniques for the Empire Medical Training Institution. He earned his undergraduate degree from Mercyhurst College in Erie, Pennsylvania, where he was the first to complete an advanced medical program. He finished his undergraduate schooling in three years and used his fourth year of undergraduate studies as his first year of medical school.
Honors and awards
- Society's Choice Florida - Co-Director Florida Chapter - November 2012 – Present
- USA Representative at Mr. World 2010 Mister International Incheon, Korea, 2010
- Mr. USA 2008 Competition (Mr. USA) - Boston, Massachusetts
- The Little Lighthouse Foundation - Miami, Florida, 2012
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA) Sports Nutrition, Fitness and Exercise Media Expert - Consultant for AOA (2010–present)
- AOA Insurance Committee Intern Representative - Committee Member 2010
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine Dean's Award 2010
- Sumo Kids Foundation Honorary Board Member and Fitness Director (2009–present)
- I Am For Kids Foundation Honorary Board Member (2009–present)
- Mollydooker Wines USA Ambassador (2010–present)
- Mr. Iron City Bodybuilding Competition - Award: Overall Novice Champion (2008)
The Winemaker's Dinner
Omnific Publishing represents Rusilko and co-author Everly Drummond and their erotic romance. The Winemaker's Dinner: Appetizers is the first of the planned The Winemaker's Feast Trilogy. Book two is scheduled for release in December 2012, and the final installment was released on April 30, 2013.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Ivan Rusilko, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.