International Meal Company is a Brazilian holding focused on foodservice sector and is the leading networking company multibrand fast food restaurants from Brazil, was founded in 2006 by Advent International and operates 295 restaurants and approximately 8,000 employees in Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Porto Rico, Mexico and Dominican Republic.
Its more than 200 restaurants are divided into different brands, they are: Viena, Frango Assado, Wraps, Go Fesh, Brunella and Airports Concepts/Airport Shoppes.
- Viena is a network of more than 100 homemade food restaurants founded in 1975 and is present in the main shopping centers in Brazil, as well as at airports and food courts on highways in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Brasília, and in cities with high income per capita in southern Brazil such as Curitiba for example.
- Frango Assado is the group's restaurant chain for roads, is open 24 hours and 7 days per week, offers a wide variety of foods and bakeries.
- Wraps is a Brazilian chain restaurant food tasty and healthy, currently has eight restaurants in São Paulo and one in Rio de Janeiro.
- Go Fresh is restaurant of natural food with 3 stores all located in São Paulo.
- Brunella is a chain of high-finesse restaurant with 7 restaurants, being 6 located in São Paulo and 1 in Santos.
- Airport Concepts/Airports Shoppes is a IMC company that operates different brands of restaurants in airports, operates under Airport Concepts in seven Brazilian airports and operates in Mexico and Caribe under Airports Shoppes.
The company was listed in BM&F Bovespa, the São Paulo Stock exchange in 2011.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article International Meal Company, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.