Intelligent Partners is an education consultancy based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It provides consultancy services such as college counseling, teacher recruitment and government education projects. Its strategic consulting wing, Intelligent Partners Consulting (IPC) provides research and advisory services to education institutes.
Intelligent Partners has offices in the UAE, Qatar and Oman and is scheduled to open offices in Iraq, Libya, Kuwait, Bahrain and India in 2013.
Intelligent Partners represents over 300 universities in the Middle East. The firm was one of the first to sign US universities as an agency.
The controversy regarding 'commissions' paid by universities was an issue that Intelligent Partners faced in the mid 2000s. However, it ensured no such ethical conflicts of interests by charging fees to students for universities that were not partners, allowing no such conflicts to arise.
Intelligent Partners is a member of:
- Approved by The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, UAE 
- Certified by American International Recruitment Council (AIRC)
- Member of Overseas Association for College Admission Counseling (OACAC) 
- Member of NAFSA: Association of International Educators 
- Member of ICEF
- Member of Quality English
Intelligent Partners Consulting (IPC)
IPC is the strategic advisory and research wing of the firm. It publishes a quarterly report on education in the Middle East - North Africa - South Asia region called IPC Perspectives.
Some of its services include:
- Internationalization of Colleges: IPC sets up and runs international offices for institutions, helping recruit foreign students and faculty, engage in collaborative agreements with foreign universities, and many other services.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Intelligent partners, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article , that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the .