InfoTrust LLC is an American digital marketing company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Founded in 2007, InfoTrust offers services such as web analytics, customer relationship management integration, web development, mobile application development, and conducts dozens of training and seminars on various aspects of digital marketing. 
Past and Present Clients
Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce, Great Oaks, Jewish Federation, Ohio State University, Xavier University, Penske Automotive Group, American Classical Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Butler Tech, Bayer Becker, Axcess Financial, McCluskey Chevrolet and many other education, consumer goods, and technology brands.
InfoTrust LLC created a mobile application for the American Classical Music Hall of Fame and Museum that allowed Washington Park (Cincinnati, Ohio) visitors to play music from Hall of Fame members on their phone or syncing through the interactive fountain's speakers in Washington Park.
- InfoTrust LLC is a Google Analytics Certified Partner 
- InfoTrust LLC is a Google Analytics Premium Authorized Reseller 
- InfoTrust LLC was named a Best Places to Work 2012 Finalist by the Business Courier 
- ↑ "Using CRM to Improve Lead Nurturing", Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- ↑ Wallner, Jeff. , The Cincinnati Enquirer, Cincinnati, 31 August 2012. Retrieved on 1 January 2013.
- ↑ "List of Google Analytics Certified Partners", GACP
- ↑ "List of Google Analytics Premium Authorized Resellers",
- ↑ "Best Places to Work 2012 finalist: InfoTrust",
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article InfoTrust LLC, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.