|This article is an autobiography, or has been extensively edited by the subject or an institution related to the subject. Please help edit it to conform to Wikipedia's neutral point of view, in line with the discussion on the talk page. (December 2012)|
|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2012)|
Ilya Bodner (born March 4, 1983) also known as Ilya Feleksovich Bodner is an entrepreneur and known for his entrepreneurship, in various small business startups. He works with small businesses looking to take their concepts to market.
- ↑ [http://www.mo.com/ilya-bodner-bio Bio Groups]. MO. Retrieved on 18 December 2012.
- ↑ Ilya Bodner Columbus Entrepreneur. ilyabodner.com. Retrieved on 26 December 2012.
- ↑ Expert Advice on Biz2Credit. Biz2credit.com. Retrieved on 26 December 2012.
- ↑ Ilya Bodner SVP of Business Development at Go BIG Network. sbtradio.com. Retrieved on 26 December 2012.
- ↑ Ilya Bodner. Business Owners Unable to Obtain Traditional Loans Have Other Options. themetropreneur.com. Retrieved on 26 December 2012.
- ↑ SmallBizamerica Interview. smallbizamerica.com. Retrieved on 26 December 2012.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Ilya Bodner, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.