HDFC RED (Real Estate Destination) is an online real estate information hub. The HDFC RED brand is owned and managed by HDFC Developers Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) Ltd. It showcases the primary property market (developer property listings) in India; providing visitors on its website with information regarding developer projects and properties listings. Customers can use the platform to conduct initial research on properties available for sale in the country.
HDFC RED was launched in 2010. It lists properties in 20 Indian cities. HDFC Red has 10,000 property types spread across 2,500 unique projects and over 1,300 developers , via property listings in Agra, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Nashik, Pune, Thrissur, Vadodara and Mysore.
Users can search for properties in their respective state pages. To make matters specific, a further drill down to area level is also present.
The website has a section called as The Brand Store where they provide information about Builders and Developers in a city and also list down their projects.
The website also offers information regarding Home Loans which are offered by the parent company; Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) .
Real Estate Jobs
Additionally, it also hosts a job portal where the builders who have a profile in The Brand Store section can post their job requirements.
- ↑ "Now, finance firms turn realty gurus". DNA India. 29 June 2011. http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_now-finance-firms-turn-realty-gurus_1560272. Retrieved 24 December 2012.
- ↑ "HDFC RED launches services in city". Business Standard. 10 May 2012. http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/hdfc-red-launches-services-in-city/473881/. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- ↑ "HDFC RED to list new homes in Kochi". The Hindu Business Line. 24 February 2012. http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/industry-and-economy/banking/article2928619.ece?homepage=true&ref=wl_home. Retrieved 24 December 2012.
- ↑ "HDFC launches online property search portal in Kolkata". Economic Times. 29 February 2012. http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2012-02-29/news/31110886_1_online-property-property-search-portal. Retrieved 24 December 2012.
- ↑ "Nashik properties on HDFC Red's portal". Business Standard. 12 August 2011. http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/nashik-propertieshdfc-red%5Cs-portal/445581/. Retrieved 24 December 2012.
- ↑ HDFC RED Launches Its Services In Thrissur. pluggd.in. Retrieved on 24 December 2012.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article HDFC RED, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.