Grace Feeney (née Silva-netto Santos) is an American Actor and Filmmaker.
Born in New Jersey, but has lived in several states in the United States and several countries. She is of Filipino, Portuguese, and Dutch ancestry.
Grace Feeney moved to Los Angeles in 2011 to attend the UCLA Professional Program in Producing, to work as a Teaching Assistant at the prestigious UCLA School of Theatre, Film, and Television, and to work as a Creative Development Intern for Silver Pictures / Dark Castle Entertainment, production companies of Joel Silver, at Warner Brothers. She was then hired in 2012 as Associate Director of Business and Legal Affairs, RLJ Entertainment Inc (merger of Image Entertainment and Acorn Media Group Inc), an independent distributor of entertainment programming (Nasdaq: RLJE).
Grace Feeney continues to act in and produce stage, film, tv, and new media productions.
Filmography and Theatre Credits
- Dhoom 3 (2013) (Actress)
- Silk (2012) (Co-Producer)
- Change to Spare (2012) (Actress)
- Cheer Series (2011) (Actress, Producer)
- Dirty Rose (2011) (Actress, Producer)
- Uploading to Angels (2009) (Actress)
- Misconceptions (2008) (Actress)
- Charlie Wall (2008) (Actress)
Selected Theatre Credits:
- Reasons to be Pretty (Actress)
- The Intelligent Design of Jenny Chow (Actress)
- Cowboy vs Samurai (Producer)
- Bondage (Producer)
- Jewtopia (Actress)
- SubUrbia (Actress)
- The Tibetan Book of the Dead (Actress)
- Dracula (Actress)
- Angels in America (Actress)
- The Serpent (Actress)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Grace Feeney, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.