General Shopping is a Brazilian Shopping Mall management company headquartered in São Paulo and founded in 1989. The company has 221.2 thousand m² of gross lettable area (GLA) itself and has 15 shopping centers in operation, in which holds a proportional average of 82.8%. Together, these developments have 279.3 thousand m² of GLA.
General Shopping actively participates in the exploration, planning, development and investment in shopping centers which is a member. Additionally, markets and manages the projects and provides management services for parking management and supply of electricity and water in there malls.
- Auto Shopping - Guarulhos
- Cascavel JL Shopping - Cascavel
- Internacional Guarulhos - Guarulhos
- Outlet Premium Brasília - Alexânia
- Outlet Premium São Paulo - Itupeva
- Parque Shopping Barueri - Barueri
- Poli Shopping - Guarulhos
- Poli Shopping Osasco - Osasco
- Prudente Parque Shopping - Presidente Prudente
- Santana Parque Shopping - São Paulo
- Shopping Light - São Paulo
- Shopping Unimart - Campinas
- Shopping do Vale - Cachoeirinha
- Suzano Shopping - Suzano
- Top Center Shopping São Paulo - São Paulo
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article General Shopping, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.