Frederick William Sanderson (1857-1922) was a schoolmaster of Oundle School from 1892 -1922, when he died.
Mentioned here http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2002/jul/06/schools.news
- H. G. Wells: The Story of a Great Schoolmaster: being a plain account of the life and ideas of Sanderson of Oundle (1924)
- Richard Dawkins: “The Joy of Living Dangerously; Sanderson of Oundle” in A Devil's Chaplain. Previously published as “The joy of living dangerously” The Guardian, 6 July 2002.
- “Sanderson of Oundle” Time Magazine, 8 October 1923.
- R. Hansen: “The Technology Workshops at Oundle” International Journal of Technology and Design Education 9: 293–303, 1999.
- C. Freebairn: Sanderson of Oundle: The Life and Work of F. W. Sanderson, Headmaster of Oundle School, 1892–1922 Pomeroy, Oundle, England, 1992.
- R. J. Palmer: “The Influence of F. W. Sanderson on the Development of Science and Engineering at Dulwich College, 1885–1892” History of Education 6(2), 121–130 (1977).