Template:Multiple issues, found parameter #1 as "
...expected equal-sign: plot=y, or plot=May 2007.
Easy Computer Sync, developed by Bravura Software is a commercial utility program used to synchronize files and folders between computers, using an Easy Transfer Cable. The Bravura Software website states that this is one of the few programs designed for this cable, making it one of the fastest ways to transfer data to or from a Netbook or Laptop.
Easy Computer Sync is designed for anyone who wants to synchronize data between two computers, but without knowledge of computer networking, firewalls, or passwords. Because it is designed for the USB 2.0 Easy Transfer Cable, the user can simply plug in the cable between two computers, and then synchronize the two computers when prompted to launch the software (through Windows Autoplay).
Once Easy Computer Sync starts, it guides the user through the process of making sure that the computers are connected, and then choosing the folders to synchronize.
Easy Computer Sync allows the user to synchronize commonly used folders such as 'My Documents', 'My Pictures', or 'My Music' between computers. It also supports synchronizing any other folders the user chooses. It also saves the user's selections for each specific computer connected, so that they don't have to remember which folders to synchronize each time they connect another computer.
Reviews and notability
Easy Computer Sync was written about in a number of newspapers, magazines, and websites, for example:
- its launch press release was carried by all the major networks, like CNN, CNBC, Reuters, CBS, FoxNews, etc...
- it is described by a major hardware and gadget oriented website Slashgear.com
- it is reviewed, with video, on the Netbook oriented Blog The Acer Guy
- ↑ Bravura Software - More Information about Easy Computer Sync
- ↑ Bravura Software (August 20, 2009). Easy Computer Sync Media Coverage. Retrieved on April 20, 2010.
- ↑ Shane McGlaun (August 20, 2009). New software makes synchronizing your netbook with your desktop a snap.. Retrieved on April 20, 2010.
- ↑ Morris Lee (September 17, 2009). Bravura Software Easy Computer Sync review. Retrieved on April 20, 2010.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Easy Computer Sync, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.