may be notable -- needss further check for references DGG
) 00:26, 26 November 2013 (UTC)
T Srivalli Radhika (Telugu : శ్రీవల్లీరాధిక) is a Telugu short story writer, poet and novelist.
Her writings have been translated to other Indian languages like Hindi, English, Tamil and Kannada.
- Revuchudani Nava (poetry) - 1996
- Alochana Amrutham (Telugu short stories) – 2000 Translated as “Mithva” in Hindi
- Maharnavam (Telugu short stories) - 2000
- Kaivalyam (Poetry) - 2011
- Okarikokaru (Novel)
- Indhradhanussu (Novel)
- Amenadiche darilo (Short novel)
Awards and recognition
- Katha Award, New Delhi – 1995
- PottiSriramulu Telugu University Kirthi Puraskaram, Hyderabad – 2009
- Vakati Pandurangarao smaraka katha puraskaram – 2010 
- Andhra Saraswatha samithi, Machilipatnam - 2010
- Bharatiya Bhasha parishad, Kolkata - 2011
- Publications of Sreevalli Radhika
- Radhika's story in English
- Young Writers meet
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article , that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the .