| This article has recently been created via Wikipedia:Articles for creation. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Template loop detected: Template:Infobox Model Katarzyna Dolinska (AKA "Kat Doll") is a Polish-American fashion model. She was a contestant of the tenth cycle of America's Next Top Model and finished in fifth place.
Born in Lublin, Poland, and a naturalized American citizen, Dolinska grew up in Roslyn, New York and attended Cornell University. Before appearing in America's Next Top Model, she worked in finance following her graduation from Cornell.
America's Next Top Model
Dolinska was the third girl chosen to be part of the cast of tenth cycle of America's Next Top Model. She revealed her well-paid financial job wasn't her calling and modeling was her true passion. She entered the competition with very long, dark blonde hair but received two makeovers, her first hairstyle being trimmed, layered and dyed dark brown and later in episode six when the girls had to pose for different types of music genres, she was given a short wig to wear during the shoot which inspired Tyra Banks to give her a new makeover. She received the makeover in episode seven, and her waist-length hair was cut into a medium-length bob. Though Dolinska was originally upset at the drastic change and silently cried, she did not cause a large fuss and accepted the change. Dolinska was eliminated in her first bottom 2 appearance for the judges feeling she was coasting along rather than standing out. She took fifth place.
Dolinska was the eighth model featured in the Top Models in Action segment that aired during Cycle 11.
She walked in Athens Fashion Week (Spring/Summer 2009) for designers Vassilis Zoulias, Custo Barcelona, Elena Strongyliotou, and Afroditi Hera. She walked for Issey Miyake in Paris Fashion Week (Fall/Winter 2009). She closed the Christophe Josse show in Paris Haute Couture fashion week (Spring/Summer 2009), and walked in Dilek Hanif Haute Couture (Spring/Summer 2009)
Dolinska appeared on a billboard with Jaslene Gonzalez in Times Square for a Lot 29 advertisement. She has been on the cover of Women's Wear Daily and Trends Jewelry Forecasting Magazine. She has appeared in many magazines; City Magazine: Issue #58, Cosmogirl: November 2008 & December/January 2009 issues, OZON Magazine Greece: October 2008, Young Magazine Greece, Cosmopolitan Greece, Diva Magazine Greece, LaMilk, L'Officiel France, Gerlan Jeans Look Book, Vogue Australia, Italian Glamour, Bolero, Ninja Magazine #11 and Tokion v2.9. <--TJF Magazine i believe in February. -->
- ↑ Silver, Marc (August 21, 2008). Advice on How to Study in College. US News and World Report.
- ↑ Katarzyna Dolinska. Elite Model.
- ↑ Katarzyna Dolinska. Ace Models.
- ↑ Kat Doll. Ford Models Europe.
- ↑ Katarzyna's Fashion Shows. FashionModelDirectory.com.
- ↑ Christophe Josse HC. flip-zone.com.
- ↑ Dilek Hanif HC. flip-zone.com.
- ↑ Calvin Klein Web Site Offers E-Commerce. Women's Wear Daily (August 25, 2008).
- ↑ City Magazine, Issue 58. NXTBook.com.
- ↑ CosmoGirl, November 2008. all-antm.net.
- ↑ Work in Greece. all-antm.net.
- ↑ LaMilk. all-antm.net.
- ↑ L'Officiel. all-antm.net.
- ↑ Gerlan Jeans. Women's Wear Daily.
- ↑ Katarzyna Dolinska 'Regal Bearing' Vogue Australia April 2009. Fashr.com.
- ↑ Italian Glamour. ChristianAnwander.com.
- ↑ Mode. Bolero.
- ↑ Ninja Magazine. all-antm.net.
- ↑ Tokion 2.9. bluetoad.com.
- Katarzyna Dolinska at the FMD
- Katarzyna Dolinska at the Internet Movie Database
- Profile at elitemodel.com
Category:Living people Category:American female models Category:American people of Polish descent Category:Cornell University alumni Category:Participants in American reality television series Category:People from Lublin Category:People from Roslyn, New York Category:Polish emigrants to the United States