| This article has recently been created via Wikipedia:Articles for creation. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Chloe Lloyd, (born October 2, 1992),is a British fashion model. She is signed to five modeling agencies Storm Models, Unique Models, Elite Models, Two Management Models and Iconic Management.
In 2010, she won the title of Face of Bank after beating thousands of models in the bid to be the new face of high street stores newest campaign. Soon she got herself a modeling contract with MOT Models in 2011. In 2012, she featured in a lingerie fashion shoot "Careful She Bites" by photographer Steve Read.In the same year in August she appeared on the magazine cover of "Perfect Wedding Magazine", and also in The Wanted's music video I Found You playing the love interest of Nathan Sykes, which was released on October 15, 2012.  She modeled for Nelly Collection in 2013. She's no longer signed with MOT Models. In April 2014, she modeled for clothing line Jane Norman Collection, and in August 2014, for New Yorker's Fall/ Winter Campaign. In October 2014, she did her first campaign for Maybelline.
- ↑ Chloe Lloyd - Unique Models. www.unique.dk. Retrieved on January 7, 2015.
- ↑ Chloe Lloyd. Storm Model Management. Retrieved on January 7, 2015.
- ↑ 2 M Model Chloe Lloyd.  (January 13, 2015).
- ↑ Elite Model Chloe Lloyd. Elite Model Management (January 13, 2015).
- ↑ Unique Models.  (January 13, 2015).
- ↑ Chloe Lloyd-Iconic Management.  (January 13, 2015).
- ↑ Chloe Lloyd. www.listal.com. Retrieved on January 8, 2014.
- ↑ Chloe Lloyd Fashion Model. www.fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved on January 7, 2015.
- ↑ Now Managing Chloe Lloyd. iconicmanagement.com (March 29, 2014).
- ↑ 2 M Model Chloe Lloyd. www.twomanagement.com (January 13, 2015).
- ↑ Brock, Sarah (December 8, 2012). My new cover of Brides Magazine is out now!. www.bridalbeautybuzz.com.
- ↑ Miss, Karen (May 13, 2013). Press Cutting – Arnica Products in Zest Magazine. www.inharmonywithyou.co.uk.
- ↑ Zest UK – November 2013. www.pdfmagaz.in (October 9, 2013).
- ↑ Zedhead Designs 'Red Peacock Feather' Tripod Lamp featured in the Scottish Sunday Express - April 2014. www.zedheaddesign.com. Retrieved on January 8, 2014.
- ↑ Hilton, Rhiannon (September 22, 2010). South Cheshire College student gets top modelling prize. www.crewechronicle.co.uk.
- ↑ Robson, Sarah (July 17, 2012). Chloe Lloyd is Featured in Careful She Bites by Steve Read. www.treadhunter.com.
- ↑ Shresta, Sanyukta (August 6, 2012). Perfect Wedding, Issue August 2012. www.sanyuktashrestha.com.
- ↑ Wenn (November 13, 2012). The Wanted - Nathan Sykes Kisses Best Pal's Girlfriend In Music Video. Contact Music.
- ↑ Chloe Lloyd - Nelly Collection. www.avaxhm.com. Retrieved on January 7, 2014.
- ↑ Chloe Lloyd For New Yorker Fall/Winter 2014 Campaign. www.iconicmanagement.com (August 11, 2014).
- ↑ Cannon, Matt (January 8, 2015). Model girlfriend of Union J star Josh Cutherbert queued 13 HOURS to meet McFly at The Fort as a teenager. Birmingham Mail.
- ↑ Freeth, Becky (January 7, 2015). Another day in paradise! Union J's Josh Cutherbert gets romantic on last hours in Barbados with model girlfriend Chloe Lloyd. Daily Mail.
- ↑ Watch out Union J's Josh Cuthbert! Your girlfriend Chloe Lloyd is a secret serial celebrity dater. Now (UK magazine) (January 8, 2015).
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Draft:Chloe Lloyd, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.