DirectFN Ltd. also known as “Mubasher” is a financial services company headquartered in Dubai, UAE that is specialized in providing financial solutions ranging from desktop information workstations, transaction systems and order management systems through total end to end solutions as well as providing exchange information to institutions via direct feeds or through its workstation, which includes reference data, charting tools and other content.
DirectFN Ltd. was founded in 2000 and is wholly owned by National Technology Group (NTG) the Saudi Arabian ICT company.
DirectFN provides a range of products for real-time price dissemination, secure e-trading, financial data delivery and analysis. Products are available on various platforms including desktop, web and smartphones and cover multiple asset classes and markets from US to Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. DirectFN products are offered in the Arabian market under the brand name “Mubasher” while in the global market they’re offered under “DFN” brand name.
- DFN Pro 10 - Latest platform replacing Mubasher Pro 9. DFN Pro 10 is built using JAVA technology & includes all the features of Pro 9 and introduces new features, functionality and content. The platform is currently available for Apple™ OSX™ and Microsoft™ Windows™.
- DFN NET - Is a web based market information dissemination and trading solution that comes wrapped in a configurable user interface.
- DirectFN Smartphone & Tablet Applications - Available for Apple™ iPhone and Android OS powered devices as well as a table specific version available in HD for Apple™ iPad.
- DirectFN Pro 9 - Provides real-time market data, Order Management Systems, News and Research, Company Data and Comprehensive charting.
- DirectFN TWS - The Trader Work Station (TWS) is a sophisticated application provides comprehensive market watch, detailed views, advanced tools, customization controls and market analysis strategies and patterns.
DirectFN Total Brokerage Solution (TBS)
DirectFN Total Brokerage Solution (TBS) is a fully integrated, comprehensive, advanced e-trading platform aimed at automating order/risk management and settlement workflow of a sell side brokerage.
DirectFN Dealer Terminal (DT)
DirectFN Dealer Terminal (DT) is a thick client application aimed at supporting the routing and advanced work flows in a dealing room.
DirectFN Trade Routing Server (TRS)
DirectFN Trade Routing Server (TRS) provides the facility to integrate the DirectFN e-Trading Front Ends to an existing Order Management System (OMS) of a financial institution. The integration is executed with the objective of achieving Straight Through Processing (STP), while ensuring that the defined pre-trade and post-trade risk management criteria are adhered to.
Ownership by National Technology Group (NTG)
DirectFN is wholly owned by National Technology Group (NTG) which is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, National Technology Group (NTG) is a multi-national conglomerate specialized Information and Communication Technology (ICT) businesses in Middle East, India, Sri Lanka & USA. Incorporated in 1984 with a single ICT company as Arabic Computer Systems Ltd. (ACS), NTG today has over 15 subsidiaries with more than 1500 IT professionals and an annual revenue exceeding US$ 480 million.
DirectFN trading products provided under “Mubasher” brand name have won many awards in the Middle East:
- Best Online trading Platform 2009 and 2010 – Banker Middle East
- Best Equities Trading – 2009 – Banker Middle East
- Best Broker in UAE 2010 & 2012 – Global isf
Competitors in the discount brokerage industry include: EFG Hermes, Beltone Financial, Pioneers holding, Arabeya Online, Sigma Capital, EAC, Naeem Holding, Saudi Fransi Capital, Samba Capital, Al Ahli Capital, Al Rajhi Capital, Emirates NBD Securities, Arqaam Securities and Shuaa Securities.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Directfn, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.