Dereke Lebrero (born 30 May 1971) is a bilingual Canadian Film Actor, Photographer, Director and Producer. He first came to notice when he won an episode of Singled Out in 1996. He went on to star in several successful award winning indie films, including Amnesia: The James Brighton Enigma (2005), Thousands of Miles (2005), and Being Frank (2001). In recent years he has served as Video Director for Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed II, Far Cry 2, and Far Cry 3.
In 2005 he started in Amnesia: The James Brighton Enigma, a film about an American found naked in a Montreal parking lot who says he is James Brighton, but other than knowing he is gay, he remembers nothing. He also wrote, directed and starred in the film Thousands of Miles.
In 2007 Lebrero started working with Ubisoft directing and producing their marketing videos including: Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed II/III, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3. In 2009 he served as the spokesperson for the company, playing the role of "Employee Number 1" for their new Toronto studio. 
- ↑ IMDb. Derek Lerero. IMDb an Amazon Company.
- ↑ Dork Shelf (3 December 2009). "Interview with Ubisoft Toronto's Employee #1". Dork Shelf. http://dorkshelf.com/2009/12/04/interview-with-ubisoft-torontos-employee-1/. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
- ↑ The Indie. 2012 Indie Film Festival Winners. The Indie. Retrieved on 22 December 2012.
- ↑ Best Shorts. Best Shorts. Best Shorts. Retrieved on 22 December 2012.
- ↑ Lebrero, Derek. Flickr. Photographs. Derek Lebrero. Retrieved on 22 December 2012.
<div class="boilerplate metadata" id="stub"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="background-color: transparent;"><tr ><td >File:GeniePhoto.jpg</td ><td >This article about a Canadian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.</td ></tr ></table ></div >
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Derek Lebrero, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.