Arjen de Vreede (born 26 April 1962), known by his stage name DJ DNA is a Dutch dj and producer. At age seventeen, he started as a dj, and became a pioneer in the Dutch music scene playing hiphop, house, acid house and techno in renowned Dutch clubs such as the Roxy and the Vrije Vloer. He also co-founded the Urban Dance Squad
The release 0f his first solo album is scheduled for september 2012 featuring Kurtis Blow. The first single The Sum of the Sound was released June 2012.
- Mental Floss For The Globe (1989)
- Life 'n Perspectives Of A Genuine Crossover (1991)
- Artantica (1999)
- L'amour (2009)
- Ira A. Robbins, The Trouser Press guide to '90s rock: the all-new fifth edition of The Trouser Press record guide (Simon & Schuster, 1997)
- Frans Steensma (ed), "OOR's Eerste Nederlandse Pop-encyclopedie" (12th edition, Amsterdam, 2000)
- Vladimir Bogdanov, "All Music Guide to Hip-Hop: The Definitive Guide to Rap & Hip-Hop" (Backbeat Books, 2003)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article DJ DNA, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.