|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2012)|
Chris Surber (born February 1977 in California) is the pastor of Cypress Chapel Christian Church in Suffolk, Virginia. He is also a Christian author and a religion columnist for the Suffolk News Herald, and a faculty mentor for the North American Reformed Seminary in Arizona. He received his Master of Divinity degree from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary and is a Doctor of Ministry degree candidate at Temple Baptist Seminary.
Cypress Chapel was founded in 1746 and was among the first churches to participate in the Restoration Movement. It was the location of the first regular session of the Southern Christian Convention, which met May 5-8, 1858. Cypress Chapel is a member of the Conservative Congregational Christian Conference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Surber, Chris. The Pastor's Study. Retrieved on 7 June 2012.
- ↑ Cypress Chapel Christian Church - Home. Retrieved on 30 May 2012.
- ↑ Christianity and the Lorax. Suffolk News-Herald. Retrieved on 30 May 2012.
- ↑ Energion Publications. Retrieved on 31 May 2012.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Oversight Department. The North American Reformed Seminary. Retrieved on 30 May 2012.
- ↑ Stokes, Durward; Scott, William (1975). A History of the Christian Church in the South. Elon, North Carolina: Southern Conference UCC, United Church of Christ. pp. 88.
- ↑ Conservative Congregational Christian Conference. Retrieved on 30 May 2012.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Chris Surber, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.