Chris Green is a British media consultant based in London working for the integrated public relations, marketing and business-strategy services firm DMG Europe. His work focuses on the areas of business, finance, technology and computer gaming, but has also encompassed crime and sociology. He appears frequently as a guest commentator on UK television and radio.
In February 2009, Chris was the lead author of the The Ultimate BlackBerry Guide, a book charting the history of the BlackBerry smartphones manufactured by Research In Motion, as well as providing guidance on how to use the devices and how to expand their functionality.
Prior to this, from June 1998 to May 2006 Chris was employed as Technology Editor of Computing, a weekly business-to-business newspaper published in the UK by VNU. For the latter part of his time at Computing he edited its regular Data Business supplement and also pioneered their podcasting service.
Previous publications and broadcasters Chris has worked or written for, or appeared on in a guest capacity include Today, The Daily Mirror, The Times, The Sunday Times, Network Solutions, Personal Computer World, Information Week, the BBC, CNBC and CNN. He continues to appear regularly on BBC television and radio, as well as CNN as a commentator on technology issues.
According to his personal web site, Chris holds a BA (Hons) degree in journalism from the Surrey Institute of Art & Design, University College.
- Chris' blog on IT PRO
- Articles written by Chris Green for Computing
- Chris Green speaking about podcasting to members of the Association of Online Publishers
- Chris Green quoted in Guardian news story about podcasting
- Chris Green quoted in a BBC News story about fluctuating computer prices
- Chris Green quoted in a Guardian news story about PVRs
- Chris Green quoted in a BBC News story about Internet Explorer 8
- ↑ Selection of Chris Green's appearances on CNBC. Truveo. Retrieved on 2008-06-19.
- ↑ Chris Green interviewed by BBC Radio about the new .tel top-level domain. Telnic. Retrieved on 2009-09-03.
- ↑ The Ultimate BlackBerry Guide. Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved on 2009-08-27.
- ↑ IT PRO's page on Dennis.co.uk. Dennis Publishing. Retrieved on 2008-06-19.
- ↑ Articles written by Chris Green for Computing. Computing. Retrieved on 2006-07-23.
- ↑ Data Business Magazine launched. Press Gazette. Retrieved on 2008-06-19.
- ↑ Early Computing Podcasts. Archived from the original on 2006-01-15. Retrieved on 2008-06-19.
- ↑ About page on chrisgreen.co.uk. chrisgreen.co.uk. Retrieved on 2006-02-11.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Chris Green (writer), that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.