|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2012)|
|This article relies on references to primary sources or sources affiliated with the subject, rather than references from independent authors and third-party publications. (May 2012)|
|Key people||Rajesh Chauhan (President),Wasim Ahmed (General Secretary),Rajkumar Sharma (Treasurer)|
Chetana Jagrati Punj(established on 19 August 2009) is a Welfare Society which is working for Agriculture, Art & Culture, Education & Literacy, Environment & Forests etc.Its State office is in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh .
Aim & objects
Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Aged/Elderly, Agriculture, Art & Culture, Biotechnology, Children, Civic Issues, Differently Abled, Disaster Management, Dalit Upliftment, Drinking Water, Education & Literacy, Environment & Forests, Food Processing, Health & Family Welfare, HIV/AIDS, Human Rights, Information & Communication Technology, Legal Awareness & Aid, Labour & Employment, Micro Finance (SHGs), Minority Issues, New & Renewable Energy, Nutrition, Panchayati Raj etc.
Executive committee details are given below
- President: Mr. Rajesh Chauhan (Mob 9997526458)
- General Secretary: Mr. Wasim Ahmed
- Treasurer: Mr. Rajkumar Sharma
- Member: Mrs. Archna
- Member: Mr. Nilendra Singh
- Member: Mr. Mohisin Ali
- Member: Mr. Riyajuddin
Famous film star Dhananjay Singh "also known as Dharam ji" is patron of "Chetana Jagrati Punj".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 NGO Partnership System. Ngo.india.gov.in. Retrieved on 2012-05-21.
- ↑ NGO Partnership System. Ngo.india.gov.in (2009-08-19). Retrieved on 2012-05-21.
- ↑ List of NGO « Connectbillions-Connecting a billion people. Connectbillions.in. Retrieved on 2012-05-21.
- ↑ Chetna Jagrati Punj near Jamia Nagar, Delhi | Ngos. Justdial. Retrieved on 2012-05-21.
- ↑ http://www.charity.org.in/view_charity_org.php?lid=18032&name=chetna%20jagrati%20punj
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Chetana Jagrati Punj, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.