|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2012)|
The Central European Journal of International and Security Studies is a triannual peer-reviewed academic journal that addresses theoretical and empirical issues in the fields of international relations and security studies.
The journal has been published by the Department of International Relations and European Studies at Metropolitan University Prague since January 2007. The journal covers political theory, political economy, organisations, and area studies related to European politics, as well as international relations and global security. The intended purpose of the journal is to act "as a bridge between Central European international relations and security perspectives with other regions." In 2009, after only two years, CEJISS obtained 'peer review'[clarification needed] by the Czech Scientific Council. This status has been extended ever since.
While the journal's launch issue primarily featured articles by Czech foreign affairs specialists, it has since branched out, publishing work written by military, academic, and think tank experts from across Europe, North America, and the Middle East. Since its inception, the journal has been made available on a complimentary basis to interested parties in the international security community. Currently, the journal is available in both hard copy and open access digital format.
The journal's content includes research articles, commentary pieces, book reviews., and a Global War on Terrorism (GWOT) Testimonials forum. In addition, the journal's website includes international relations related podcasts, columns, and a series of articles available exclusively on the internet.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Central European Journal of International and Security Studies. ETH Zurich. Retrieved on 2010-04-21.
- ↑ CES Newsletter May 13, 2009. University of North Carolina, Center for European Studies. Retrieved on 2010-04-22.
- ↑ Seznam recenzovaných neimpaktovaných periodik vydávaných v České republice (po aktualizaci roku 2009).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Central European Journal of International and Security Studies - Homepage. Retrieved on 2010-04-22.
- ↑ Author's Guide - Central European Journal of International and Security Studies. Central European Journal of International and Security Studies. Retrieved on 2010-04-22.
- ↑ www.cejiss.org (PDF). Central European Journal of International and Security Studies vol 3(1). Retrieved on 2010-04-22.
- ↑ http://www.cejiss.org/podcast/
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Central European Journal of International and Security Studies, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.