Carrie Kei Heim (born December 7, 1973) is an attorney and former child actress currently working in Boston.
|1983||The Brass Ring||Diane|
|1985||Santa Claus: The Movie||Cornelia||Played the step-niece of the antagonist|
|1986||The Parent Trap II||Nikki Ferris|
Heim is a 1994 graduate of Vassar College with a B.A. in French, and a 1996 graduate of Hunter College with an additional B.A. in English and Theater. In 2001, Heim received a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania law school and was an editor of the Law Review.
Heim has worked as a clerk for Jeffrey R. Howard of the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and as a litigation associate for the law firms Cravath, Swaine & Moore and Mintz Levin.
Heim is now a novelist, and is currently represented by Jessica Faust at BookEnds Literary Agency. 
On May 21, 2005, Heim married Peter K. Binas and currently has one child, a daughter born April 12, 2007.
- ↑ http://www.movietome.com/people/202611/carrie-kei-heim/credits.html
- ↑ http://kringlequest.tripod.com/kqcarrie.html
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0374194/
- ↑ http://www.movietome.com/people/202611/carrie-kei-heim/bio.html
- ↑ http://heimbinasfiction.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-think-this-is-beginning-of-beautiful.html
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0374194/bio
|This article about an American actor or actress could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Carrie Kei Heim, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.