CARMINE DAVIS, Born James Terrell Thompson, is an American singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, author, designer, producer, businessman, and philanthropist. Being both provocative and commercial and appealing to both the urban and pop markets Davis has found success in the underground pop market.
Carmine began writing songs at a young age and wrote his first song at the age of 8 and began collecting a large amount of composition notebooks full of his poetry, songs and journals.
In Mississippi, Davis attended the Pearl Public School District where he found it hard to adjust and fit in. Davis later revealed in an interview that he would pull dramatic stunts such as faking a faint in class to get attention. Davis was later persuaded by a classmate to join the performance art programs at high school, Pearl High School.
Davis released his debut single, “Autograph” in 2010 and began to gain worldwide recognition. After thousands of digital downloads and hits for both the “Autograph” single, remix EP and music video which gained 20,000 views on his official YouTube channel  Davis began to work on new material.
Davis released "Controversy" on his Youtube Account to rave reviews. Davis released Controversy: The Remixes EP shortly after. He revealed that his inspiration Prince Rogers Nelson's Controversy Abum was the main influence behind the song.
Davis is in the middle of producing, writing and recording for his debut album Bizarre and prepping for a promotional tour. The summer of 2012 Davis signed a deal to release three fragrances, entitled "Brave", and started his own fragrance company CARMINE DAVIS FRAGRANCES which was announced on the singers Viddy account . The fragrance will be released Spring 2013. Davis has revealed that he has plans to expand his brand into children's books, clothing and bedding in the year 2013. Davis has taking steps into creating his own fitness app for iPhone and Android users and facility entitled Silverbullet Fitness. The app will be released in 2013 while the facility will not break ground until 2014.
- The singer has over one hundred thousand followers on his Twitter account. 
- Davis has released a 3D version of his debut music video "Autograph". 
- Davis cites Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Prince and Madonna as his main influences. 
- The singer is a tenor but has a five octave range and has the ability to sing in the whistle registry made famous by Mariah Carey and Minnie Ripperton
- Davis calls his fans "The Freak Squad" or abbreviated "FS"
- Both of Davis previous releases, "Controversy: The Remixes EP" and "Autograph: The Remixes EP"  have both revieved perfect ratings on the American iTunes store.
- ↑ http://www.last.fm/music/Carmine+Davis/+wiki
- ↑ http://www.mtv.com/artists/carmine-davis/biography
- ↑ http://carminedavis.com/biography
- ↑ http://www.thecollectivepc.com/2012/07/being-yourself-is-always-best-path.html
- ↑ http://viddy.it/Njf8mt
- ↑ https://twitter.com/carminedavis/followers
- ↑ http://carminedavis.tumblr.com/post/22588673785/its-the-one-year-anniversary-of-my-autograph#disqus_thread
- ↑ http://www.tinymusicblog.com/2012/10/special-feature-carmine-davis.html
- ↑ https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/autograph-the-remixes/id424922348
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Carmine Davis, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.