The Canada-India Business Council (French: Conseil de Commerce Canada-Inde) or C-IBC, is a "private sector, member driven, not-for-profit national business association dedicated to the sustained growth of trade, investment, and services between corporate Canada and corporate India". The organization was founded in 1982 by the Bank of Nova Scotia, Bombardier and the late Thomas J. Bata.
The C-IBC is governed by a Board of Directors, which is composed of senior business executives, as well as a President and Chairman, who oversee the organization and its operations.
- Rana Sarkar, President and Chief Executive Officer of the C-IBC
- The Honourable Roy MacLaren, Chairman of the C-IBC Board of Directors
- Gary Comerford, Vice-Chairman of the C-IBC Board of Directors, Executive VP & Chief Marketing Officer – RGA International Corporation
- Peter Sutherland, Vice-Chairman of the C-IBC Board of Directors, Senior Business Advisor: Asia – Aird & Berlis LLP
- ↑ Canada-India Business Council – Conseil de Commerce Canada-Inde - Sikh Foundation of Canada – Centennial Gala. Canada-indiabusiness.ca. Retrieved on 2012-11-21.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Canada-India Business Council, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.