The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives  ("CILEx") is the professional body which represents 22,000 trainee and practising Chartered Legal Executives. Their role is to "enhance the position and standing of Chartered Legal Executive lawyers in the legal profession".
As an organisation covering England & Wales, and since obtaining Royal Charter Status with a very strong focus on public interest, CILEx encourages and supports Local Branches around the United Kingdom. CILEx London Branch is the Branch of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives that covers Greater London.
The CILEx London Branch comprises two older branches which merged to form a single branch covering the whole of Greater London. As a single entity, CILEx London Branch is the largest of all the branches of CILEx, with a membership base of nearly 2,000 Chartered Legal Executives, students, affiliates, graduates and paralegals who live in Greater London.
- ↑ 
- ↑ See http://www.ilex.org.uk/
- ↑ See "http://www.ilex.org.uk/about_cilex.aspx" for details of the objects of CILEx
- ↑ See "http://www.ilex.org.uk/about_cilex/royal_charter.aspx" for further details about the Royal Charter granted to CILEx and see also, "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_charter" for information about what a Royal Charter is
- ↑ See "http://www.ilex.org.uk/membership/branches/branch_news.aspx"
- The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives London Branch
- The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- ILEX Tutorial College
- ILEX Professional Standards
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article CILEx London Branch, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.