|This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. Specific concerns may be found on the talk page. See Wikipedia's guide to writing better articles for suggestions. (May 2012)|
Brand journalism started in the 1980s and is current. 
The Ragan.com says, “Brand journalism is one of today’s most effective methods to bring alive the vision, passion and solid purpose of innovative companies determined to achieve leadership in today’s fiercely competitive world.” 
Brand journalism is companies telling their own online stories.
Brand journalism is a mixture of real news and corporate storytelling, created by professional journalists. it is not the traditional style of announcements, promotions or press releases.
How it works
- expose the uniqueness of a company’s products, services, people and community by making feature stories and profiles to attract curious readers.
- short stories (about 250 words) to explain why something is special.
- balance between authenticity and style.
brand journalism is a form of promotional writing. 
Is related to corporative communication.References:
- ↑ http://www.newsstrategies.com/what-is-brand-journalism-and-why-is-it-important/
- ↑ http://www.ragan.com/Main/Articles/6_musts_for_a_successful_brand_journalism_news_sit_44051.aspx
- ↑ http://www.videoindustrynews.com/2012/01/09/brand-journalism-harness-the-power-of-news-to-build-awareness-differentiation/
- ↑ http://www.davidhenderson.com/2011/05/05/can-journalism-help-establish-your-brand/
- ↑ http://www.davidhenderson.com/2011/12/05/what-is-brand-journalism-and-why-is-it-important/
- ↑ http://balticexport.com/?article=zimolu-zurnalistikakorporativo-komunikaciju-nakotne&lang=lv
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Brand journalism, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.