|A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. It may require cleanup to comply with Wikipedia's content policies, particularly neutral point of view. Please discuss further on the talk page. (June 2012)|
Bento Box Interactive is an American app developer and E-Book publisher located in Marina Del Rey, California. The company was founded in 2011 by Scott Greenberg and Janelle Pitchford, and is a spin off of Bento Box Entertainment. Bento Box Interactive is the developer and publisher of the classic children's series Sweet Pickles as interactive E-Books, in addition to having other apps in development.
- Sweet Pickles (2011–present) The Sweet Pickles Book series from the 1980s re-mastered for the digital age.
- Sweet Pickles Matching Game (2012) A memory matching game based on the Sweet Pickles characters 
- ↑ http://www.bentoboxinteractive.com/blog/
- ↑ http://www.cynopsis.com/editions/kids/061412/#A%20Squared%20Elxsi%20Entertainment%20creating%20a%20new%20preschool%20CG%20animated%20series%20Rainbow%20Valley%20Heroes
- ↑ http://www.sacbee.com/2012/06/11/4553680/classic-sweet-pickles-books-now.html
- ↑ http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sweet-pickles-match-up/id507623005?mt=8
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Bento Box Interactive, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.