Beintehaa (English: Extremity, Limitless, Without Boundaries) is an Indian daily soap television show. The show launched on 30 December 2013. It aired on Colors TV and starred Preetika Rao, and Harshad Arora. . The show is rebroadcast as Saalam-E-Ishq on Rishtey.The show received good ratings initially and was the slot leader of colors . But later it dropped after which it was shifted to 11 pm slot where it found hard to survive and then was forcely off aired on Colors.
This series has been dubbed in Tamil as Alaipayuthey on Raj TV. Alaipayuthey premiered on September 15, 2013 and was topping the trp charts till it went off-air on August 29, 2014, airing Monday to Saturday at 8.30PM.
Zain, a charming boy brat, and Aaliya, a cultured and pretty girl, have been rival cousins since childhood. Eventually, when they grow up and meet each other after several years, Aaliya mistakens Zain for Zeeshan, her fiancé. This creates a series of misunderstandings, and finally Zain and Aaliya are forced into a marriage. Zain wants to get rid of her, as he never wanted to get married and only wanted to have girlfriends. Zain's brother Fahad has 2 wives, Nafisa and Shazia both of whom hate each other. Fahad married twice because his first wife Nafisa gave birth twice to 2 girls (Arooj and Sana) which made Surraiya (Fahad and Zain's mother) angry as she wanted a heir and got Fahad married to Shazia who gave birth to a boy (Saif). Zain and Aaliya start to hate and argue with each other on the first weeks and then become closer when Zain's brother lands in trouble with some goons. They work together and rescue him. This incident makes them friends. During this incident, Aaliya's sister (Aayat) gets deceived by Rocky, who assured her that he would make her a model but planned to make her an escort. Zain, without telling anyone, helps her to send Rocky to jail. After Rocky comes out of jail, he causes an accident in which Zain is injured. During the investigation, Aaliya finds out the truth of Aayat and confronts her, in front of the whole family. She gets apologies from everyone.
Zain, to help Aaliya's family, takes his annual salary and gives it to her family. Suraiyya , who dislikes Aaliya, emotionally blackmails her, which makes Aaliya leave the house. Zain finds out later and brings her back home without the other family members' information.
Fahad and Usmaan (Zain's father), plan to make Zain and Aaliya fall in love. They plan a fake picnic and send them out to check the venue. On the way, their tyre gets punctured, and they are stuck. They take shelter in an abandoned place in which they come closer.
The next night, Aaliya notices a shadow heading towards an old water well. She finds out it was Suraiyya. The truth on Barkat is revealed. Barkat is the daughter of Usmaan and Suraiyya. She was kidnapped by Aaliya's uncle, Mir Khan. This is the reason why Suriayya dislikes Aaliya and her family. Aaliya promises her to bring Barkat back. Zain supports her. While looking for her they get married again, but at last they do find her. Suraiyya then starts liking Aaliya and her family again, which makes Shazia and Nafisa unhappy.
Then enters Zubair, Aaliya's cousin. Zain (now in love with Aaliya) feels jealous. Seeing Aayat also close to Zubair, Rizwan (brother of Nafisa and best friends with Zain) who has fallen for Aayat, also feels Jealous. They plan to get rid of him. Meanwhile, Zubair finds out Zain and Aaliya's story and plans to bring them together.
At a party, Zain feels that Aaliya loves Zubair and feels angry. He insults her. Aaliya, not knowing why Zain is behaving like this, leaves home for Bhopal (where her parents live) and leaves a message asking him to realise his mistake. Usmaan advises him to get Aaliya. In Bhopal, Zain and Aaliya fight and both leave the house. In the evening, Aaliya has not returned yet but stuck in a riot. Zain leaves in search of her, despite the family stopping him. He finds her, and they express their love for one another.
The next day they leave for Mumbai again, deeply fallen in love. Usmaan is really happy. Aaliya then finds Barkat's behavior odd. She asks Zain to help her find out the truth. It is then revealed that "Barkat" is not Barkat, but is Bobby, Mir Khan's real daughter. She planned to kill Usmaan, but she failed. She is then thrown out of the house. Suraiyya believes Bobby (because she instigated her against Aaliya) and starts disliking Aaliya again.
Usmaan has a lift accident in which he is paralyzed and is not able to talk. Zubair is then blamed for the incident. Zain and Aaliya support Zubair, which angers Suraiyya and throws Aaliya out of the house. Fahad and the family members protest against her, and Aaliya comes back to the house. While Zain takes Aaliya home, they stay at an abandoned place where they consummate.
The next day, Suraiyya makes a deal with Zubair, that she will save him, but he has to help her separate Zain and Aaliya, which he agrees to. Zubair is freed and starts on his task. He tries to make Zain believe that Aaliya has an affair with him. His plan fails and he goes up to Zain and confesses his love for Aaliya. Rehan (Zubair's lawyer and friend of Aaliya) foils his plans. During all this Rizwan expresses his love for Aayat and requests to marry her. They get engaged.
Shazia's sister, Gauhar (who loves Rizwan) becomes pregnant with his child. During their engagement, Aaliya reveals the truth, and Rizwan and Aayat’s engagement breaks. Because of this Aaliya and Zain have a tiff in their relation. Because of this Aayat starts disliking Aaliya. On the day of Eid, Zain gets Rizwan and Aayat secretly married. Nafisa then files a complaint using Aaliya’s name. Because of this, all of the family members start to hate her. Usmaan then dies and the blame falls on Aaliya, thus Zain giving her a talaaq (divorce). Rehan helps Aaliya and tries to convince Zain to not divorce her. He soon finds out that Nafisa was behind all this and that it was her that filed a complaint and exposes her by recording her confession and she begs him to not tell anyone but he gives the tape to Zain. Aaliya finds out about Nafisa and tells her she will never forgive her but is only doing this for the sake of Nafisa's daughters. After this, Nafisa turns good and promises to reunite Aaliya and Zain. Aaliya leaves for Hyderabad which no one knows about. Once Aaliya is gone, Zain learns of her innocence, regrets and misses her immensely.
The show takes a one-year leap. Here Zain is shown searching for Aaliya and finally finds her in Hyderabad, where she runs her own Dhaba and stays with Rehan. Aaliya plays hard to get, but Zain manages to win her back eventually.
They want to remarry, but according to the Islam laws, Aaliya would have to perform the Halala Nikaah. She chooses Rehan. When they are married, seeing Suraiyya’s hatred for Aaliya, Nafisa tells her the truth on the complaint, and Suraiyya asks for an apology from Aaliya. She forgives her. It is then revealed that, Rehan's first wife's death was caused by Suraiyya. He gets her arrested. Zain and Aaliya start their effort on saving Suraiyya. This angers Rehan, and he stops Zain and Aaliya from meeting and also decides not to divorce Aaliya. He threatens Zain that if he does not stay away from Aaliya, he will kill Aaliya. Eventually he fails Aaliya’s car brakes, and Zain saves her. Zain risking his life saves Zara (Rehan’s daughter), which makes him realise his mistake, and he frees Aaliya. He also forgives Suraiyya. Nafisa becomes pregnant for the third time, much to the dismay of Shazia and goes to any length to kill the baby. However, at her last attempt to kill the baby, Saif gets hurt instead but is saved by Nafisa, who loves Saif as much as she loves her daughters. Upon seeing this, Shazia tells her everything about her wanting to kill the baby and everyone hears this. Fahad is angry and tries to slap her but Nafisa stops him and tells them that we should all learn to get along.
After Zain and Aaliya remarry, Zain's look-alike, Rocket, tries to take Zain's place (because he loves Aaliya), but gets exposed. In the climax, after a seven-year leap, they have a child called Zayed who is a rival of his cousin Kashish (Rizwan and Aayat's daughter), just like Zain and Aaliya had been. Seeing them fight, Zain and Aaliya remember their journey from hatred to love and live happily ever after with the rest of the family.
- Preetika Rao as Aaliya Ghulam Haider / Aaliya Zain Abdullah
- Harshad Arora as Zain Osman Abdullah / Rocket Fernandez
- Suchitra Pillai as Surraiya Osman Abdullah
- Naved Aslam as Osman Abdullah
- Vivek Madan as Fahad Osman Abdullah
- Gunjan Vijaya as Nafisa Fahad Abdullah
- Namrata Pathak as Shazia Fahad Abdullah
- Rituraj Singh as Ghulam Haider Khan
- Riva Bubber as Shabana Ghulam Haider
- Vikas Grover as Rizwan Malik
- Shivangi Joshi as Aayat Ghulam Haider / Aayat Rizwan Malik
- Nandish Sandhu as Rehaan Habeeb Khan 
- Astha Agarwal as Zara Rehaan Khan
- Raju Kher as Dr Habeeb khan
- Imran Khan as Rahim Chacha
- Kamya Punjabi as Zareena Rahim Qureshi
- Neel Motwani as Bilal Rahim Qureshi
- Ankush Bali as Rafeeq Qureshi
- Mohit Sinha as Sarju
- Mohit Malhotra as Zubair Qureshi 
- Sunil Sinha as Mir Khan
- Nidhi Jha as Gauhar
- Wasim Faras as Zeeshan Ahmed
- Vaishali Jhulka as Asmita Ahmed
- Farook Qaasi as Mohsin Ahmed
- Gaurav Devaiyya as Omar Ahmed
- Dimple Jhangiani as Barkat Osman Abdullah / Bobby Mir Khan
- Priya Shinde as Sanam
- Vishesh Bansal as Zayed Zain Abdullah
On 31 May 2014, Beintehaa had a crossover with TV show Rangrasiya.
- ↑ Beintehaa episodes. Beintehaa (14 November 2014). Retrieved on 15 November 2014.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Preetika Rao in 'Beintehaa' New TV Show on Colors (Pictures)
- ↑ Colors to replace Bigg Boss with fiction
- ↑ Preetika is excited to get started Template:Webarchive
- ↑ Preetika-Harshad reunite on Beintehaa- IE
- ↑ Naved Aslam & Rituraj Singh in Beintehaa - TOI
- ↑ Muslim serials back on TV, thanks to 'Qubool Hai, Beintihaa'
- ↑ Rishtey refreshes content line-up; extends early prime-time slots.
- ↑ http://tvnews4u.com/raj-tv-launches-alaipayuthey-at-8-30-pm-from-15th-september-onwards/
- ↑ "Preetika-Harshad to reunite on Beintehaa". The Indian Express. 20 December 2013. http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/preetikaharshad-reunite-on-beintehaa/1209110/.
- ↑ "Nandish Sandhu to enter Beintehaa". dnaindia. 18 June 2014. http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-nandish-sandhu-to-enter-beintehaa-1996222.
- ↑ "Kamya Punjabi Enters Beintehaa". The Times of India. 16 August 2014. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Kamya-Punjabi-enters-Beintehaa/articleshow/40315417.cms.
- ↑ "Mohit Malhotra to enter Colors Beintehaa as Barkat's love interest". Tellychakkar.com. 17 May 2014. http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/mohit-malhotra-enter-colors-beintehaa-barkats-love-interest-374.
|Raj TV shows|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Beintehaa, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
|Programmes broadcast by Colors TV|