Template:Multiple issues, found parameter #1 as "
...expected equal-sign: plot=y, or plot=May 2007.
Aubrey Rinehart (born February 7), is an American model, actress and business woman. A Certified Public Accountant, she turned to modeling beginning her career in the fashion industry in 2010 at local shows near her home.
Aubrey Rinehart was born in Redmond, Washington, to mother Johanna Rinehart and father Terrence Young. She was raised by her mother along with her two sisters, Sara and Brianna. Rinehart graduated from Juanita High School. She studied business at the University of Washington graduating with a business degree  and became a California Certified Public Accountant.
Currently represented by Heffner Managment, Rinehart has modeled in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mexico and the United States. Rinehart’s has graced the runways of West Valley’s Revival Fashion Show, New York's Couture Fashion Week, Santana Row’s Summer Poolside Soiree, Helium Magazine’s Blue Launch Event, San Francisco Chic Fashion Week, and SNOW 2  with the San Francisco Bay Area Fashion Network featuring some of the Bay Area’s top couture designers and many more.
Rinehart has also worked with stores such as San Francisco Shirt Company, Bloomingdales and Westfield Malls. She has also worked with designers such as Christopher Straub of Project Runway’s season 6, Victor Tung Couture, and Swati Couture.
- ↑ Aubrey RInehart. Aubrey RInehart (2011-11-16). Retrieved on 2012-06-29.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 
- ↑ http://www.foster.washington.edu/academic/departments/accounting/Documents/Accounting-Newsletter-Fall-2010.pdf
- ↑ [dead link]
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Profile: Aubrey Rinehart wearing San Francisco Shirt Company | Helium Magazine | Silicon Valley |. Sjhelium.com (2011-02-11). Retrieved on 2012-06-29.
- ↑ Sunday (2010-06-06). Fashion - Post Project. stylewylde.com. Retrieved on 2012-06-29.
- ↑ The Bon Vivant: Charleston Pierce, fashion show producer and modeling coach. 7x7. Retrieved on 2012-06-29.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Aubrey Rinehart, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.