|This article needs improvement which may include extra references, copyediting and updating.|
Atif Tauqeer was born in Ghazyal, Jehlum to Raja Muhammad Aslam.
Arts council of Pakistan, Karachi - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4pqeik0INk
In Manchester on 20 May 2014 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pje6lDYOYkg
Barcelona - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqwUgNhYSzA
In Bonn, Mushaera (18 April 2015) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYHVDXCKn6c
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Tauqeer, Atif (March 1999). Chalo Baitth Ke Chand Sapnay BuneiN. Fareed Publishers (Karachi). p. 3 (Introduction of the poet).
- ↑ Bradford Literature Festival. Retrieved on 13 July 2016.
- ↑ Tauqeer, Atif (March 1999). Baitth ke Chand Sapnay BuneiN. Fareed Publishers.
- ↑ Tauqeer, Atif (November 2006). Sirgoshi. Sultan Book Bank.
- ↑ Werner, Louis (2010). "Mushaira: Pakistan’s festival of Poetry". Pakistaniaat 2 (1): 95. http://pakistaniaat.org/index.php/pak/article/viewFile/49/49. Retrieved 11 July 2016.
- ↑ Dr. Mueed Pirzada's Show. Retrieved on 11 July 2016.
|File:Quill and ink.svg||This article about a Pakistani writer or poet could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article wikipedia:en:Atif Tauqeer, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.