AfDs for this article:
The given page title was invalid or had an inter-language or inter-wiki prefix.
It may contain one or more characters which cannot be used in titles.
- View log • ) – (
- Note: This discussion has been included in WikiProject Football's list of association football-related deletions. Simione001 Simione001 (talk) 07:42, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Football-related deletion discussions. ★☆ DUCKISJAMMMY☆★ 01:53, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Sportspeople-related deletion discussions. ★☆ DUCKISJAMMMY☆★ 01:53, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete - although there appears to be some coverage, it is mostly routine sports reporting. Plus, he hasn't played in a fully professional league. Fails WP:GNG and WP:NFOOTY. – Kosm1fent 06:57, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Keep Meets WP: GNG, as there are ample reliable sources. Electriccatfish2 (talk) 17:02, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Keep Although much of the article is not about him and rather about the circumstances regarding his joining Sydney FC, for the sake of completeness of articles on current Sydney FC players it is worth having the article in existence, especially if it would be created anyway when he played matches. Izumojin (talk) 06:45, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete - fails WP:GNG and WP:NFOOTBALL. The coverage is run-of-the-mill transfer news, and saying that the article should be kept "for the sake of completeness of articles on current Sydney FC players" is nonsense - why not create an article on the old lady who makes cups of tea at half-time?! GiantSnowman 08:58, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Articles for deletion/Vedran Janjetović (2nd nomination), that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.