- View log • ) – (
- (Find sources: )
This article is completly unsourced - not allowing WP:V. I suggest that unless it is significantly improved from a level plot summary to a critical assement of the series - that it deleted or merged into Mercedes Lackey. Issues included WP:NPOV WP:OR and WP:N. OrenBochman 06:37, 19 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Literature-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 19:52, 19 June 2012 (UTC)
- Speedy keep - It's clear these books exist. Rather than just lazily using tools to autocreate an AfD, perhaps the nom should be a bit more collegiate and HELP. I have no doubt that references could be found if the attempt were made. Incidentally this is one of a series of noms made by this user over the last few days. The speedies have already been reverted (see WP:AN/I). - jc37 01:28, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Perhaps you could start with WP:AGF. Also try including some policy related information in your response.
- Why not reciprocate - you also can HELP - I can't fix all the articles at AfD. and it is the responsibility of creators or editors which published to mainspace too early. This article does not meet our standards for inclusion as is and hence should be removed or merge elsewhere.
- P.S. how are the deletion CSD on a PornBio impact a decision on this article? I have also used twinkle to make this .
- P.S.S I appears that you have come to this discussion to vote rather than discuss. ::
- P.S.S.S accusing others lazziness is a double standard when you do not bother to do the work yourself. BO | Talk 13:55, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Keep and suggest the nominator withdraw the request. References have been added to the article. I also suggest the nominator read WP:BEFORE, because in the space of ten minutes another editor managed to find 6 sources for the article. AniMate 19:13, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Articles for deletion/The Halfblood Chronicles, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.