The given page title was invalid or had an inter-language or inter-wiki prefix.
It may contain one or more characters which cannot be used in titles.
- View log • ) – (
- (Find sources: )
I closed the first AFD as "delete" and was about to ring this up as a G4. However, the first AFD did not have a lot of participation. One bolded "delete" !vote and one comment leaning toward deletion. I'm hoping for a stronger consensus this time. The nominator's rationale at the first AFD still stands. Ron Ritzman (talk) 01:07, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete Still WP:TOOSOON. They haven't quite "arrived" yet. DarkAudit (talk) 01:56, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- Weak keep. The Guardian and BBC, and mainly Chorley Guardian give us enough for a well-sourced stub, and let's face it, it's very likely that more coverage will appear to allow it to be expanded, given that Sony will be pushing them in the media when the album's close to release. --Michig (talk) 06:17, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- Keep - The article was rightly deleted in the last discussion, but that Guardian article has appeared since then and I think that's enough to tip the scales. I think the article could do with stripping down as some of the sources used are inappropriate, but I'm sure more coverage will be appear in the future. Basalisk inspect damage⁄berate 10:37, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Bands and musicians-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 15:42, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- Keep Yet to release their debut album, but played regularly on a national radio station, and a few bits of independent coverage already out there. I reckon this just about meets WP:BAND now. — sparklism hey! 13:29, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Keep per Sparklism; just enough coverage now to meet WP:N. Paul Erik (talk)(contribs) 03:05, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Articles for deletion/Swiss Lips (2nd nomination), that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.