- Qipa (edit|talk|history|links|watch|logs) – (View log • Stats)
- (Find sources: "Qipa" – news · books · scholar · JSTOR · free images)
Combination of a dictionary definition and unsourced OR. Also falls foul of WP:NPOV. Rich(Contribs)/(Talk to me!) 04:52, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of China-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:23, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Language-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:24, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Relisted to generate a more thorough discussion so a clearer consensus may be reached.
- Please add new comments below this notice. Thanks, The Bushranger One ping only 01:01, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete - No attempt to establish any sort of notability, sources or sense. It's also kind of sad that our criteria for Speedy Deletion doesn't seem to cover such obvious cases like this.
- Query: should redirects be wp:bundled, or are they included implicitly? The pages in question are 奇葩 and Qi pa. Rich(Contribs)/(Talk to me!) 04:17, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- The 'close' tab admins who use the easy-closing script have includes a 'delete redirects' tickbox. :) - The Bushranger One ping only 22:38, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete - per WP:DICT, I don't see any WP:RS that might make this phrase otherwise notable. - The Determinator p t c 21:49, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.