AfDs for this article:
The given page title was invalid or had an inter-language or inter-wiki prefix.
It may contain one or more characters which cannot be used in titles.
- View log • ) – (
- (Find sources: )
- Redirect to the election in which he's running, as per WP:POLITICIAN. This gentleman still doesn't meet WP:POLITICIAN; I looked at the references and found that they were very localized (the Washington Post link is a blog post from a blog devoted to his state's politics and has little information). Ubelowme (talk) 15:46, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Redirect to a neutral article about the current race he's a candidate in, that describes all the candidates. At this time, he fails WP:POLITICIAN in terms of a biographical article devoted to him. Cullen328 Let's discuss it 15:55, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Redirect- To United States House of Representatives elections in Virginia, 2012#District 8, the race in question. Dru of Id (talk) 18:10, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Redirect as per above comments and as per previous AfD on this topic. He shouldn't have an article about him until he is notable outside of routine election coverage. The article that was resurrected in November 2011 is sustantially the same as the one that was redirected in February 2011, indicating not much has changed. Sionk (talk) 20:43, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Virginia-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:11, 17 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Politicians-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:11, 17 June 2012 (UTC)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Articles for deletion/Patrick Murray (politician) (4th nomination), that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.