- View log • ) – (
- (Find sources: )
- Delete fails WP:NACTOR as hasn't appeared in major film. Seasider91 (talk) 22:38, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been added to the WikiProject Pornography list of deletions. • Gene93k (talk) 23:03, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Actors and filmmakers-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 23:03, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. This is a director, not an actor. WP:NACTOR and WP:PORNBIO don't apply as much as WP:CREATIVE/WP:FILMMAKER. The awards come up short for that guideline. I found no RS coverage to pass WP:GNG. • Gene93k (talk) 23:10, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- Speedy delete if possible. No WP:RS This article is feels more like a brief stub on an unnotable actor. --Artene50 (talk) 09:42, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. Fails PORNBIO and the GNG, no validly sourced biographical content. And those "awards" are clear promotional gimmickry that have previously been soundly rejected as evidence of notability. Hullaballoo Wolfowitz (talk) 15:52, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Comment - Since writing that someone is involved in the production of pornography is inherently a controversial claim (and, if not true, could be considered to be derogatory by the subject), under WP:BLPREMOVE I have removed from this article all unsourced statements concerning pornography and the subject's supposed involvement in it. These statements should not be restored to the article without each one being properly supported with a citation from a reliable sources. Any statements which are restored without a proper citation are subject to being removed again under WP:BLPREMOVE. (If the subject is involved in the pornography industry, it should be easy to find citations that say this - but care should be taken that they are truly reliable sources.
- Delete Unsourced possibly defamatory information about a living person. What a great hoax this article would be to pull on your friend Liam Cole! Hipocrite (talk) 19:01, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete - The article barely passes A7. It fails WP:BIO and WP:GNG. →TSU tp* 07:26, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Articles for deletion/Liam Cole, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.