- View log • ) – (
- (Find sources: )
Puff piece on person whose sole claim to notability is filing a false paternatity suit. One event. Lacks significant coverage about Kali Bowyer. Jus a lot of associating with other but notability is not inherited. duffbeerforme (talk) 11:00, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Authors-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 14:58, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete Apparent attack page by someone intent on depicting subject's life as erratic and meaningless -- utterly devoid of worthy accomplishment. Not to mention that no one seems to care. EEng (talk) 23:48, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Speedy Delete: G10 as attack page. Ravenswing 05:54, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
*James mojo, after speaking with other on Wikipedia forums, it appears that you are harassing others for your own malicious satisfaction, as well as logging in under multiple names in order to back yourself up, which I have reported you as well. You also have a self-promotion page one yourself, which is against policy. Keep I think you obviously have a personal issue with this individual; it clearly comes across in your wording, which is not reason for deleting ones Wikipedia page.
FACTS: NO false claim was NOT filed; Chris Rock in fact acknowledged and admitted his relationship with Bowyer. Bowyer has achieved and reached celebrity status within her work as a publicist, journalist and reality show. Her family legacy is that of Historic interest. Bowyer has been granted a federal court judgment, the largest in history, ever to be awarded to a publicist in the music industry. Bowyer has a solid impressive celebrity roster of clients within the entertainment industry, with her combination of news breaking stories to a movie being filmed about her life as we speak. She has earned the right to have a Wikipedia page written about her. I can continue if you would like. You James mojo have a personal vendetta and have been offered monetary compensation for your attempts to defame her, not including yourself promotional pages about your homeschool, yes we know who you are. — Preceding unsigned comment added by PeterPiperPickles (talk • contribs) 18:47, 22 June 2012 (UTC) — PeterPiperPickles (talk • contribs) has made few or no other edits outside this topic.
- Delete nn promotional material more suited to the society gossip page of some local newspaper. And, no, don't continue. Taroaldo (talk) 22:34, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete Puff piece, full of innuendo. Nothing in the article is cited beyond two statements in the lede. PeterPiperPickles is a WP:SPA, with few edits over the past year, which is his whole Wikipedia life, other than to this article. Claims about paternity are not only unsupported, but may be defamatory. This is a BLP nightmare. Bielle (talk) 22:42, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
*KeepWhat does BLP stand for? I am still learning here. — Preceding unsigned comment added by PeterPiperPickles (talk • contribs) 22:46, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- BLP consists of policy related to biographies of living persons. It can be reviewed by clicking on this link. And you have some edits going back to April 2010: that's ample time to have reviewed some of Wikipedia's core policies. Taroaldo (talk) 22:58, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Keep While the article may need work, it has lots of sources that seem to point to some noteworthieness. The reason for removing the picture is a reach as well and does seem to be an attack. However I hope to get some unbiased wiki editors with more experience than me --StarrBrock (talk) 02:11, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Articles for deletion/Kali Bowyer, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.