- View log • ) – (
- (Find sources: )
- Delete No indication of wp:notability. The word is not even mentioned in the listed "references" (despite one of them even being a commercial I-Phone site) except for a blog on a person's website which is given as a "reference". North8000 (talk) 23:05, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Photography-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 23:17, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
- There are already a number of books in print either on this subject or that use this term in the text, including:
The Art of Iphoneography: A Guide to Mobile Creativity; http://www.artofiphoneography.com/
IPhone Photography & Video For Dummies - Page 221: "Ten Terrific Resources for iPhone Photography iPhoneography"
The Rough Guide to Digital Photography - Page 187 "there's a growing “iPhoneography” movement on the web..."
Create Great IPhone Photos: Apps, Tips, Tricks, and Effects - Page 183 "iPhone photos and iPhoneography tips you find online, ..."
Expressive Photography: The Shutter Sisters' Guide to Shooting ... - Page 9 "Stephanie lives with her family on a cattle farm where shejournals in the form of iPhoneography"
Getting the Most from Instagram
There are also numerous web sites and blogs devoted to Iphoneography:
Although I may not be a fan of this as a concept, that doesn't mean it hasn't reached notability status. It does appear that there is enough evidence to support the argument that this subject meets WP's notability guidelines.
- I vote to Keep the article. Several of the sources listed above be added. Comments? DSiegfried (talk) 21:56, 12 June 2012 (UTC)
- Relisted to generate a more thorough discussion so a clearer consensus may be reached.
- Please add new comments below this notice. Thanks, Ron Ritzman (talk) 00:00, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Articles for deletion/Iphoneography, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.