- Humanity's End (edit|talk|history|links|watch|logs) – (View log • Stats)
- (Find sources: "Humanity's End" – news · books · scholar · JSTOR · free images)
Non-notable film with minimal to no coverage. Does not meet criteria at WP:NF BOVINEBOY2008 17:40, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- Merge to article on producer/director. This review might help. Still not enough to say about film for its own article. Borock (talk) 00:46, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Film-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:19, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Science fiction-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:20, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Portugal:(Find sources: "2834 D.C." – news · books · scholar · JSTOR · free images)
- France:(Find sources: "La fin est proche" – news · books · scholar · JSTOR · free images)
- Japan:(Find sources: "Transforce" – news · books · scholar · JSTOR · free images)
- I don't think those sources are substantial enough to establish notability here, although they do make me want to see it. :-) -Borock (talk) 05:20, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Please note that expansion and improvement is ongoing, and the sources being used DO address the film directly and in detail, and in a more-than-trivial manner. Even without extensive media coverage (this ain't Star Wars after all), the ones used (so far) are substantial enough in their analysis and commentary so as to have this topic meet WP:NF. As I wrote above, addresable issues rarely require deletion of stub articles... specially if the topic can be expanded and made encyclopedic to serve the project. Schmidt, MICHAEL Q. 23:59, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- I would like to withdraw this AfD. It seems that Michael's good work has revealed enough notability for inclusion. BOVINEBOY2008 01:38, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.