- Francis E Mensah (edit|talk|history|links|watch|logs) – (View log • Stats)
- (Find sources: "Francis E Mensah" – news · books · scholar · JSTOR · free images)
lecturer, almost no publications= or citations. Earlier prod removed. DGG ( talk ) 05:02, 17 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete Very promising young academic. Check back in 10 years. EEng (talk) 06:19, 17 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete per WP:CRYSTAL, currently no indications of notability in the article.--Ymblanter (talk) 08:10, 17 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Academics and educators-related deletion discussions. — Frankie (talk) 19:37, 18 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete Very promising, but too soon. --Guillaume2303 (talk) 20:13, 18 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete -- probably much less than 10 years at the rate he's advancing, but not yet. -- Michael Scott Cuthbert (talk) 22:27, 18 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete per the above - and, as per WP:USUAL, if at some point Mr. Mensah becomes notable, then an article may be appropriate. UltraExactZZ Said ~ Did 13:10, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.