The given page title was invalid or had an inter-language or inter-wiki prefix.
It may contain one or more characters which cannot be used in titles.
- View log • ) – (
- (Find sources: )
The previous AfD for this was closed as "no consensus" on the basis that the book had been nominated for a Bram Stoker Award. The only problems with this is that the book did not win and being nominated isn't really a feat that shows notability- especially when you consider that anyone can nominate someone for a Stoker Award, even the authors themselves. A search for the book did not bring up any usable sources to show notability, as everything I found were from non-notable blogs or non-notable magazines. I'm also nominating the author. While her page is sourced, it's all primary sources from her own blog, her workplace, links to organizations she donates time to, a link to Amazon, and other sources which are non-usable for the reasons stated above. Neither the book nor this author are notable. Tokyogirl79 (talk) 08:55, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
I am also nominating the following related pages for the reasons stated above:
I'm adding these as well because I am unable to find any independent and reliable sources to show that this author and this digest have any notability. These are all ultimately puff pieces for people and items that do not yet have any notability per Wikipedia's guidelines.
- Comment There's also a COI going on here, as the person who added these pages is also an employee for Dark Moon Books, Matthews' publisher. I might add more to this AfD as his edits have been primarily to add his workplace and various authors from said publisher onto Wikipedia.Tokyogirl79 (talk) 09:01, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Automated comment: This AfD was not correctly transcluded to the log (step 3). I have transcluded it to Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Log/2012 June 20. Snotbot t • c » 09:07, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete Blind Hunger per its own reception section. Not notable and (allegedly) promotional. No vote on the others, haven't looked. InedibleHulk (talk) 10:02, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete all Fail WP:NBOOKS and/or WP:AUTHOR, not to mention WP:GNG. --Guillaume2303 (talk) 11:14, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Literature-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 14:53, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Authors-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 14:53, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Articles for deletion/Blind Hunger (2nd nomination), that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.