AfDs for this article:
The given page title was invalid or had an inter-language or inter-wiki prefix.
It may contain one or more characters which cannot be used in titles.
- View log • ) – (
- (Find sources: )
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Law-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 14:31, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Business-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 14:32, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
- Relisted to generate a more thorough discussion so a clearer consensus may be reached.
- Please add new comments below this notice. Thanks, Ron Ritzman (talk) 00:17, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. Nothing here that confers notability, I found nothing on a brief search, this seems like nothing but corporate advertising to me. Ubelowme (talk) 15:12, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete Non-notable law firm. --Artene50 (talk) 19:03, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Articles for deletion/Bivona & Cohen, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.