The given page title was invalid or had an inter-language or inter-wiki prefix.
It may contain one or more characters which cannot be used in titles.
- View log • ) – (
- (Find sources: )
Concerns at previous AFD were not properly addressed with guideline/policy based arguments. Still fails WP:GNG. None of the sources in the article/last AFD are independant and substantial, all passing mentions. Only one which may qualify is http://www.armenianweekly.com/2010/10/19/sassounian-media-unfairly-bashes-all-armenians-because-of-alleged-crimes-of-a-few/ which was a one off incident. Hasn't been shown to be notable outside of the The Young Turks (talk show). Otterathome (talk) 16:21, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- Merge the biographical information to The Young Turks (talk show). There's currently nothing there in the "co hosts" section so a quick bio of Ugyur and Kasparian could be given. The biography section in this article would do. - filelakeshoe 16:55, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Television-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:49, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Internet-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:49, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of People-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:49, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete or merge, the article does not contain a single reliable independent source.--Ymblanter (talk) 07:18, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Keep - seems to be a fairly notable TV presenter and producer both online and on a TV channel broadcast across the U.S. Plenty of news coverage from notable sources in the last few weeks alone  and a cited journalist in scholarly sources . SplashScreen (talk) 09:29, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Keep per prior AfD which only closed 2 months ago, and failed to obtain even one delete vote, as the subject, though not super-notable, meets WP:GNG. Armenian sources are still valid sources.--Milowent • hasspoken 16:28, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- while "being Armenian" doesnt disqualify a source; being only trivial coverage/and or directly related to the subject of the article DOES disqualify a source from providing evidence that the subject is notable. -- The Red Pen of Doom 19:36, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Please disclose all these Armenian sources you speak of that are not passing mentions so it can pass WP:GNG, thanks.--Otterathome (talk) 19:47, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Relisted to generate a more thorough discussion so a clearer consensus may be reached.
- Please add new comments below this notice. Thanks, — Mr. Stradivarius (have a chat) 05:07, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Articles for deletion/Ana Kasparian (2nd nomination), that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.