AfDs for this article:
The given page title was invalid or had an inter-language or inter-wiki prefix.
It may contain one or more characters which cannot be used in titles.
- View log • ) – (
- (Find sources: )
- Weak keep Appears to have just enough suitable coverage. Many of the other references are dead links or go to home pages which have nothing on this. North8000 (talk) 21:25, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Sexuality and gender-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:55, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of People-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:56, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete Half of the references are now dead links. Of those remaining, the Daily Mirror piece looks promotional (it suggests signing up for crash courses via his website) and the CTV piece also looks promotional (the blurb beside the video claims he "describes no-fail ways to catch your dream date" and mentions that he is to host a "pickup skills boot camp" that weekend). Delete as non-notable. Autarch (talk) 21:47, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Relisted to generate a more thorough discussion so a clearer consensus may be reached.
- Please add new comments below this notice. Thanks, The Bushranger One ping only 23:28, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Reluctant keep. Plenty of references. CTV is a legitimate television network, and its news staff do silly human interest stories like those of any other network. Clarityfiend (talk) 00:02, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete Overaged teen nerd who, he has told numerous interviews, now has sex with a different woman every night ("except Sunday" -- this is England, remember?), apparently by inviting them up to see his Star Wars collection or play D&D. Most if not all sources are either dead or not independent (interviews etc.). EEng (talk) 06:10, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Articles for deletion/Adam Lyons (2nd nomination), that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.